Why you should hire WSI OMS for social selling training:
- Proven track record of helping clients create online communities and sell more products online
- In-house team of trainers and digital marketing experts to help you every step of the way
- We ensure that you’ve got customised social media profiles that are consistently updated
- We can monitor your social channels to make sure you’re responding to notifications and engaging with the right people
- Knowledge-transfer so that you and your teams can drive your social media strategy forward
For more information about our social selling training for the automotive industry, fill in your details below:
Traditional advertising budgets and models are rapidly changing in the automotive sector. According to stats from PWC, dealerships are spending less and less on newspaper, radio and television ads because this simply isn’t connecting with their target audiences.
However, the use of social media and engagement continues to grow. When people buy cars or have an interaction with a dealership, they are quick to post pictures of their new four-wheeled purchase onto their digital profiles (and they’re equally quick to complain about poor service on these platforms). With an increasing number of people sharing their experiences online, it’s vital for automotive companies to start using these tools to drive engagement and sales. This is what we call ‘social selling’.
Virtually all your potential customers are already using social media. If you are wondering how you are going to make 2017 an exceptional year, then you need to give your marketing and sales teams the skills and tools they need to achieve the following on social media:
- Build a personal brand for your dealership
- Get referrals
- Engage with clients
- Tell stories to begin conversations with potential customers
- Develop inbound marketing campaigns that will make your clients come to you
Book our social media experts for social selling training for the automotive industry
A decade ago, a person looking to buy a car visited at least four dealerships before deciding. Today, this number is 1.4. If you were the second dealership that a customer planned on visiting, you might lose out on the sale. Social media is the key to connecting with your target audience before they even start visiting other dealerships.
In this day and age, you can’t have your sales team spending all their time looking for dead-end leads. You also can’t keep pouring marketing money into traditional advertising. Your affluent and millennial customers are digital natives and they are using social media to find information about cars, research different dealerships and make purchasing decisions that can affect your bottom line.
Contact WSI OMS for more information about social selling training for the automotive industry today.