Why you should hire WSI OMS for social selling training:
- Proven track record of helping clients create online communities and sell more products online
- In-house team of trainers and digital marketing experts to help you every step of the way
- We ensure that you’ve got customised social media profiles that are consistently updated
- We can monitor your social channels to make sure you’re responding to notifications and engaging with the right people
- Knowledge-transfer so that you and your teams can drive your social media strategy forward
For more information about our social selling training for the insurance industry, fill in your details below:
Customers no longer want to be ‘sold to’ and insurance companies are finding it increasingly difficult to connect with customers through traditional advertising methods. Adding to this dilemma is an insurance agent’s need to develop a trustworthy and relatable online persona while delivering on the insurance company’s brand promise and customer experience.
Many insurance companies are already using social media to get their messages about plans and benefits to the public, but insurance agents can benefit from social selling in a much bigger way by becoming the local expert within their communities. As an insurance company agent, you don’t need to focus on creating viral content and being the most followed person on Facebook on Twitter. An insurance agency in New York City, for example, achieved one of the largest social media followings simply focusing on providing value to their followers and fans.
Virtually all your potential customers are already using social media. If you are wondering how you are going to make 2017 an exceptional year, then you need to give your marketing and sales teams the skills and tools they need to achieve the following on social media:
- Build a personal brand for yourself
- Get referrals
- Engage with customers
- Tell stories to start conversations with potential customers
- Develop inbound marketing campaigns that will make your clients come to you
Book our social media experts for social selling training for the insurance industry
In this day and age, the old ways of marketing will not attract clients: cold calling prospects to sell insurance plans to them is simply not viable. Your affluent and millennial customers are digital natives and they are using social media to find information about insurance companies, research different options and plans as well as make purchasing decisions that can affect your bottom line.
Contact WSI OMS for more information about social selling training for the insurance industry today.