SEO and PPC campaign manager – negotiable depending on experience
WSI is looking for a mid-level SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaign manager to help us administer and manage SEO and PPC strategies for clients. The ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge of SEO principles, Google Adwords, campaign monitoring, creating reports and advising the rest of the team on how to improve the performance of SEO and paid search campaigns.
What we expect from you
The successful candidate will be required to pass their Google PPC and Analytics certified exam within three months of joining the company to keep their position.
This position requires continuous learning and you will be expected to learn while on the job. Being an avid reader and interested in staying up to date on search engine marketing is essential to your progress in our company.
We suggest you research our company @ www.wsioms.co.za and blog.wsioms.co.za
Don’t just send in your CV; write to us and tell us why you should get this job. We won’t look at CV without a cover letter.
- Daily account management of PPC and SEO accounts on Google Adwords, Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines;
- Monitoring keyword bids and daily/monthly budget caps;
- Reporting on quality scores, impressions, click through rates and other account metrics;
- SEO Keyword research
- Managing of display network placements on AdWords;
- Provide recommendations on strategy execution, keyword opportunities, campaign structuring and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals;
- Stay up to date with SEO and PPC industry trends;
- Work closely with the rest of the digital marketing team to meet client goals.
- Relevant qualification (marketing / business management)
- Thorough knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Experience managing and maintaining SEO and PPC campaigns
- Report creation and analysis abilities
- Preparation of accurate and timely reports for clients
- General administrative duties
Marelise da Silva firstname.lastname@example.org