Having a professionally designed website which proves a valuable asset to your company is only achievable once you have a benchmark to validate your efforts against. How else will you know when you reach milestones or break new ground? We at WSI OMS offer our clients an online website score rank tool to evaluate your website.
Why should you score your website?
Firstly, you should ask yourself these questions as a start off point:
• Is your business benefiting from your website?
• When last did you update your website?
• Did you perform a competitive analysis of your website of late?
• Did you have a technical review performed on your website
• Is your website compliant with the business best practice?
Even if you answered ‘no’ to only one of these questions you will benefit from using WSI OMS’ online website score rank tool. We aim to help all our clients maximise the benefits of their websites.
You can score your site on the following factors to determine to what extent it conforms to effective SEO and online best practice guidelines. Although there are most definitely other factors that might come into play in determining the efficacy that your site holds for your business, these guidelines should give you an understanding of what is needed to pull off an optimised website. Rank your site to which degree it incorporates the following:
• Marketing: This will entail how well the website is marketed and how popular the website is among visitors;
• Accessibility: This rates the site on how accessible it is to users who use their mobile and smartphones to access the site, as well as disabled users;
• Technology: How well the site has been designed and whether best practices have been incorporated in the building of the site;
• Experience: The level of satisfaction users achieve when visiting the website.
These are the basic building blocks of investing in your own website and if you feel reasonably confident on ranking well with these, then we have a great start off point. However, if you feel there is room for improvement (isn’t there always?) then rest assured that you will benefit from our online website score rank tool. Get your site rated now!
Contact us for digital marketing training in South Africa